National Board MOC: Renew Like a Pro
NEVER WORK ALONE and your renewal portfolio for National Board Maintenance of Certification (MOC) can be completed in 12 weeks or less. Keep your standing as a National Board Certified Teacher!
Don’t start the renewal process alone. Take advantage of teacher coaching! National Board certification for teachers, as well as renewal, can be very involved. Tackle your NBPTS renewal with a systematic approach - and the support you need to submit your portfolio confidently.
The ZERO STRESS way to complete your MOC Portfolio
Join Renew Like a Pro
- Access to Tracey's step-by-step systematic approach full of examples and worksheets to guide you in the development of your award-winning portfolio. This will be completed during the program (You will have access to the materials through the end of the MOC program scoring season).
- Private Facebook Group to collaborate with current members and alumni of Renew Like a Pro.
- By the end of the course, you should have your final portfolio, in line with National Board standards and ready to be submitted to the NBPTS.
- Ability to add additional support packages within the program including video editing/compression, one-on-one coaching meetings with Tracey, and a final read-over of your entire portfolio for an additional fee.
Add Cohort Coaching
After joining Renew Like a Pro, your next step is to sign up for the Cohort to be a part of LIVE coaching that will ensure accountability to get it done in 12 weeks!
- Access to LIVE Cohort group coaching in Zoom every other week.
- Ask your specific questions and get them answered by a National Board Master Coach.
- All sessions will be recorded and available to watch after the live session has ended.
- Work alongside other teachers across the United States to get ideas and collaborate within a safe, nurturing, and empowering environment.
Add VIT Services
As a member you will have the ability to add on VIT (Very Important Teacher) services within the course including:
- VIT One-on-One Sessions
Meet with Tracey to discuss and review anything, such as affirming your PGE ideas. Each session is 30 minutes and designed to help bust through road blocks and fast pace your work. All sessions are recorded/available for access at a later date
- PGE Review & Feedback
The best way to make sure to make sure you have PGEs that are aligned to the rubric, linked to a milestone, & able to be connected to component 2 video.
- Read and Advise Service
Have Tracey read and give you pointed feedback towards the NBPTS Rubric to show how your paper does or does not meet the rubric points for NBPTS. This is one of the most popular additions.
Want to Experience Tracey's Coaching?
Are you ready to #GetItDone?
Our MOC National Board Bootcamp is 100% the place you should start! It’s designed to get you familiar with the NB MOC process.
You’ll learn about everything from nuances of National Board MOC instructions to building an incredible portfolio. Track MOC milestones and get your portfolio started with this bootcamp.
You can get moving quickly and develop momentum in your Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Journey. With our help, National Board certification renewal is in your grasp!Join today and NAME YOUR OWN PRICE!!!
You've got this. Get started today with National Board MOC coaching!
1. Sign Up
Purchase your seat in the Renew Like a Pro to commit to #GetItDone! A weekly planner, templates, in-depth and up to date information on the process, all delivered through engaging coaching videos makes this watch-and-do program the BEST!
2. Get to Work
Jump right in to work with the 12 week calendar to begin working independently, or with others in the Cohort (if you add this option). This 12-week calendar offers you specific tasks each week and breaks the process down into manageable pieces.
3. Submit - and succeed!
With just the right amount of accountability you need, you will have fun with the MOC process and be ready to submit your finished portfolio without fear of procrastination or failure. No more second-guessing yourself while you wait for your results to come in.